2 Pork tenderloins
1 cup All-purpose flour
1 cup Shiitake mushroom powder
3 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
1 dozen slider rolls, toasted
1 cup Lea & Perrins® Signature Steak Sauce
1 cup Heinz® Ketchup
1/2 cup soy sauce
¼ cup Heinz® Balsamic Vinegar
½ head cabbage, fine julienne
¼ cup rice vinegar
- Peel, trim and cut pork tenderloins into 12 medallions. Pound pork medallions between plastic wrap until ¼” thick.
- Mix flour and mushroom powder. Coat pork in flour-mushroom mix, then dip in egg, and then in panko crumbs.
- Heat pan over medium flame and pan-fry in your choice of fat.
- Keep warm.
- Mix all umami sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix all slaw ingredients together and set aside. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Dip fried pork in umami sauce. Put on rolls, top with cabbage slaw and serve.
For more simple and easy ways to enhance any dish, visit
Heinz Back-of-House Recipes.