½ cup Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp. Heinz® Apple Cider Vinegar
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, minced
1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
¼ cup Peanut Butter
¼ cup Vegetable Oil
6 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
½ cup Bean Sprouts
½ cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
½ cup Red Pepper, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly grease grate.
- Whisk the Ketchup with the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger.
- Divide mixture in half. Brush one half evenly over chicken.
- Grill chicken for 8 to 10 minutes, turning as needed, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F. Remove from grill and let chicken rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly.
- Whisk together reserved Ketchup mixture with peanut butter and vegetable oil.
- Toss spinach with sprouts, onion and red pepper.
- Drizzle salad mixture with peanut dressing and toss to combine.
- Top with sliced chicken and serve.
View all Heinz Foodservice Recipes